FREESTANDING HOME FILLED WITH SUN
Inspection by Private Appointment on Saturday 5th December between 10:45am-11:15am and on Wednesday 9th December between 1.00pm-1.30pm.
Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment prior to arriving.
Peaceful, private and enjoying a leafy aspect of its sun-filled easy-care courtyards, this immaculate home presents a tempting opportunity to buy in a premier suburb. Occupying 207 sqm (approx) and providing immediate appeal with the potential to extend upwards in the future (STCA) the home is close to Victoria Gardens and Bridge Road shops, metres to transport and within easy reach of parklands, the MCG and city.
- Flushed with streams of natural light and offering the accessibility and ease of single-level floorplan.
- Spacious living room which enjoys access to a sun-filled north-facing courtyard plus a bright kitchen with meals zone.
- Two peaceful double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes, the larger bedroom extending to a private front alfresco area.
- Contemporary bathroom with accessible walk-in shower along with a practical laundry.
- Individual split systems and ceiling fans in all primary rooms allowing for zoned year-round comfort.
- Generous gated driveway offering the privacy and scope to use for larger alfresco gatherings.
An inviting opportunity to buy peace, privacy and potential in a sought-after pocket of desirable Richmond.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.