SEMI-DETACHED BRICK EDWARDIAN HOME
Flawlessly renovated, semi-detached brick abode. A charming blend of Edwardian features as well as tasteful modern upgrades make this residence a real delight.
- 3 generous bedrooms with high ceilings & BIR’s
- Interior-designed open plan kitchen, living and dining
- A generous paved outdoor entertaining area with ROW, timber deck & storage shed
- Sleek new kitchen boasting stone bench tops, European appliances & plenty of storage
- Luxuriously appointed bathroom with tub, with a separate laundry
- Sky lights, period fireplaces and stained-glass windows provide a warm character to the home
Located in a quiet residential street only 200m away from Yarra Primary School, this really is a fantastic family home that prioritises lifestyle convenience. It is only moments from the Yarra River & walking distance to trams, Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Citizens Park, Gleadell Street Market, Richmond Recreation Centre as well as fantastic restaurants and cafes.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.