TRADITIONAL ELEGANCE IN POSITION OF ENVY
A testament to the grandeur of Victorian architecture, this elegant residence showcases the incredible ceilings, ornate fireplaces and traditional lacework facade so typical of its era. Boasting a position just off Bridge Road and only a walk to Melbourne’s sporting precinct, this prized location is within easy reach of the CBD along with enjoying enviable access to transport, parklands and a range of healthcare options.
- A traditional facade that gives way to formal living and dining rooms both with ornate fireplaces and plasterwork.
- Contemporary rear living zone offering ample room for family meals and relaxed entertaining alongside a sleek granite kitchen boasting an Ilve oven and masses of preparation and storage space.
- Private low maintenance patio offering the convenience of auto double roller door access to the rear laneway.
- Three upstairs bedrooms including an extravagant ensuite master (OFP & dressing room) that extends out to a beautiful north-facing balcony.
- Study zone and modern central bathroom upstairs, along with a lower level powder room, laundry, hydronic heating, alarm, intercom and considerable storage throughout.
- Steps from Epworth Hospital and flanked by medical practices there is the option to establish professional suites - subject to council approval.
Victorian elegance and class presenting a wealth of options in a hard-to-beat locale.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.