STUNNING 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN SOUGHT AFTER JACQUES BUILDING
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Lavishly appointed & brilliantly designed, this boutique residence delivers unbeatable inner urban lifestyle appeal in the expertly crafted Jacques Complex. Just metres from Gleadell Street Market, Citizens Park and the ever-popular Bridge Road.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with BIRs including master with direct access to bathroom and
- Light-filled open plan living/dining area
- Sophisticated gourmet kitchen boasting stone benches & quality Gaggenau
- Stylish bathroom with rain head shower
- Separate laundry
- 2 sunny balconies
- Impeccably appointed throughout with intercom, secure entry, lift access, ducted
reverse cycle heating & cooling and engineered oak flooring.
- Full access to onsite first-class amenities including roof top terrace oasis, modern
gymnasium and exclusive residents lounge
- Under-cover parking & storage cage
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Thursday 6th January 2022