EDWARDIAN CHARM ALONGSIDE INDUSTRIAL COOL
Radiating Edwardian appeal with a twist of industrial cool, this welcoming c1915 family home offers contemporary comforts and an alfresco entertainer’s lifestyle.
Showcasing original period detailing and renovated with flair, there is nothing required of the new owner except to move in and enjoy.
- Traditional double brick façade highlighted by delicate leadlight and a nostalgic colour scheme. High ceilings with ornate plasterwork, timber floors and original open fireplaces are amongst the glorious period features inside.
- Open plan living and dining zone that flows to a recently added extension where a stainless steel kitchen with quality appliances, exposed brick feature wall and an industrial beam add a sense of urban chic.
- Sun-filled alfresco deck offering ample space for entertaining outdoors that is sheltered by a remote awning and overlooks a secure pet and child-friendly lawn.
- Three spacious bedrooms (two with fitted wardrobes) that share a stylishly renovated bathroom boasting brass fittings and sleek subway tiles.
- Quality highlights include plantation shutters and panel heaters in all primary rooms plus split system cooling and multiple ceiling fans. Laundry facilities, two storage sheds and access to a rear laneway are amongst the practicalities.
On a quiet residential street in a prized neighbourhood with a real sense of community, the irresistible home is a walk to local schools and the MCG sporting precinct.
Nestled between Swan Street and Bridge Road, enjoys easy access to transport & the CBD and is spoilt for choice with an array of cafes, restaurants, Barkly Gardens and entertainment venues all within a heartbeat.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.