WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE IN SCOTCH HILL LOCATION, WITH GARAGE, COURTYARD & HEATING/COOLING
****TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
**3D VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE! PLEASE VIEW VIRTUAL TOUR PRIOR TO AN IN-PERSON INSPECTION **
Located in the prestigious Scotch Hill precinct in Hawthorn is this well presented 3 bedroom townhouse, quietly positioned independently at the rear of this boutique block.
Ideal for families or professionals who are seeking a low maintenance lifestyle , just moments from Riversdale Road trams, Auburn Village shops and cafes, Auburn and Glenferrie Station, close to schools and Swinburne University, Gardiners Creek parkland and bike trails, and easy access to Glenferrie Road shopping, Camberwell Junction and the city.
- Open plan tiled lounge and dining area with split system heating and cooling
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite benchtops, electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Built in desk and dedicated wine storage on ground floor
- Private and spacious wrap around paved courtyard garden area with a north/easterly aspect, perfect for relaxing and entertaining
- Separate laundry with cupboard storage
- Separate toilet downstairs
- Study or smaller bedroom downstairs
- Two further bedrooms upstairs, each with built in robes and split system heating and cooling, master overlooking balcony
- Spacious central main bathroom with shower, toilet and cupboard storage
- Remote control double garage
Inspection a must!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Thursday 18th February 2021