Inspections by Private Appointment, please contact us to schedule your viewing.
NO SUBTLETY, THIS IS MASSIVE!
Ground floor with your own private street access, you're welcomed into a spaciously designed 2 bedroom apartment, envisioning industrial design and open-plan living. Spacious is an understatement, at a size of approximately 103 square meters. With full service amenities pool and gym, only residents will be a testament to the manicured perfection and care the complex receives. Extra features include reverse cycle heating/cooling, CCTV monitored building with intercom entry and secure garage off-street parking.
Positioned within the iconic original Joshua Brother Distillery, re-developed to create this landmark apartment building in Port Melbourne. Sharing an address bordering on Albert Park, within steps of the beachfront, as well close walking distance to Bay St, cafes, restaurants and shops this is lifestyle at it's best. Also within proximity of multiple public transport options and great local schools, this is the optimal location.
• Master bedroom with BIR's (3.5 x 5.7m) approx
• 2nd Bedroom with BIR (3.4 x 2.8m) approx
• Open living, dining and kitchen area
• Fully appointed modern kitchen
• Central bathroom
• European laundry
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Intercom, security swipe access to entrance and lift
• 2 secure garage car spaces
• New LED lights
• Freshly painted throughout
• New Carpet
• Newly polished floorboards
ALL ENQUIRIES MUST INCLUDE A PHONE NUMBER
FOR FURTHER DETAILED INFORMATION SMS THE WORD 'G01PICKLES' TO 0416 907 829