Unbeatable Price For A Large 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1 Car Space Apartment In Sought After Windsor!
This is a must see apartment to fully appreciate its great space capacity and potential.
Fully furnished or unfurnished, this apartment with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 secure parking provides amazing value in price! Located in a fantastic location, it's just a minute’s walk to city trams and bus stations, Prahran’s array of shops and dining, and Chapel Street’s vibrant entertainment and amenities and nearby Albert Park Lake. The apartment provides privacy and space to enjoy the open air.
- Keyless, modern secure door code, secure fob building entrance
- Large living and dining area with split air condition system
- Flexible as furnished or unfurnished (television, dining set, sofa set, study table, bed frames, coffee table, etc. are included if requested as furnished apartment)
- Kitchen complete with dishwasher, stove, oven, refrigerator and microwave plus multiple drawers, cupboards and work bench
- Two bedrooms have beds and large built-in wardrobes
- Main bathroom equipped with bath tub and shower, sink and toilet
- Additional bathroom equipped with shower, sink and toilet
- Concealed European laundry facilities (including dryer and washing machine) and separate from the bathrooms
- Double glazed glass sliding windows
- Spacious long, balcony
- Secure covered basement parking
- Multiple lifts in the building
- Building has central courtyard
- Secure building entry
Only one minute walk to city trams and buses. Shops, groceries, schools and restaurants are within short walking distance. Enjoy nearby Albert Park Lake. You have everything you need in this amazing apartment.
**PLEASE NOTE - IMPORTANT**
If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients. As such, we respectfully request that if you have been feeling unwell or have any Flu like symptoms that you refrain from attending an inspection.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened. You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Thursday 17th June 2021