TWO BEDROOM VILLA, SET AT THE REAR OF THE BLOCK - ELEGANT & SECURE LIVING ALL IN ONE
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Spoil yourself with everything this magnificent home has to offer. Setting a new standard for modern low maintenance living, the builder has spared no expense both inside and out.
- Wonderful open plan design
- Sensational kitchen with high gloss cabinets, Caesar stone bench tops, glass splash backs, stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
- Spacious living area includes Tasmanian Oak timber floors
- Two good size bedrooms with mirrored built robes
- Central bathroom with bath, finished in soft warm tones
- Separate laundry
- Generous size private courtyard and a fully landscaped garden
- Single garage with automated entry with internal access
- Other features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, high quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Perfectly located within a short stroll to the Pascoe Vale Road shopping centre, Glenroy train station and an array of primary and secondary schools. Inspection is a must!
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 13th November 2020