The Good Life
Located in a quiet no-through road and adjacent to large private country property, this appealing and comfortable brick veneer home is set in a lovely low maintenance established garden on a level and manageable block. Enjoy the garden and birdlife from the sundrenched rear verandah. Warm, inviting and private – ideal for permanent living or investment. An easy walk in to town centre, close to schools, medical services, Sunday Market and cafes.
• 3 bedrooms all with large built-in robes
• Open plan lounge/dining with direct access to carport
• Kitchen has gas cooking & plenty of storage
• Central bathroom, separate laundry
• West facing sheltered deck
• Climate control system - ducted heating and cooling
• All services connected - power, natural gas, town water, sewerage, telephone and NBN
• Established garden with colourful shrubs, lawns, rich soil - perfect space for those wanting to grow vegies or keep chickens
• Carport plus shedding. Sealed road with kerb
• Land area approx 600 sq.m.
• General Residential Zone – Hepburn Shire