20.3 Acres Rural Land , Planning Permit, Close to Daylesford
CURRENT COVID 19 INSPECTION PROCESS – VIRTUAL & ON-SITE
IF YOU ARE FROM REGIONAL VICTORIA THAT IS NOT CURRENTLY RESTRICTED OR IN LOCKDOWN THEN YOU CAN ATTEND AN ON-SITE OR VIRTUAL INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. (DENSITY LIMITS OF 10 PEOPLE APPLY).
IF YOU ARE FROM AN AREA THAT IS CURRENTLY RESTRICTED OR IN A LOCKDOWN THEN WE CAN OFFER A VIRTUAL INSPECTION BY REQUEST. BUYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONTACT THE SALES AGENT DIRECTLY TO MAKE A BOOKING.
Located just 15 minutes from Daylesford, around an hour from Melbourne with easy access to the Western Highway and V-line rail services at nearby Ballan, this beautiful rural property has a recently approved Planning Permit for a residence sited towards the back of the property with views over the surrounding countryside.
With 2 road access – Ballan-Daylesford Rd at front and Schillers Track at the rear, the property comprises mostly cleared pasture with scattered eucalypts, good soil with several paddocks, 2 stock dams and a seasonal creek towards the front.
Contact Rae Corris 0408 358 772 for further information and to arrange a private inspection.
*** As there is stock on the property do not enter unaccompanied by the agent.
• Approx. 8.12 Hectares (20.3 acres). Rural Conservation Zone – Moorabool Shire
• Planning permit for residential development issued 19th April 2021 – development to commence within 2 years, completed within 4 years
• Full permit documentation including Land Capability Assessment, Land Management Report and Bushfire Management Report available on request
• Access to rear of property via Schillers Track, with State Forest nearby
• Currently used for cattle grazing and ideal for horses
• Perfect location for an easy commute to Melbourne or Ballarat