EASY LOW MAINTENANCE ESCAPE
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Peaceful and private in a low traffic pocket, this low maintenance townhouse is a hassle-free setting for an easy lifestyle.
Filled with natural light and with a practical floorplan, there is immediate comfort yet also the fabulous foundation to add some current finishes if desired.
- Appealing reverse living floorplan allowing for a leafy aspect across the rooftops.
- Upstairs living and dining zone that extends to a full-width balcony offering ample scope to relax outdoors.
- Open plan kitchen that has been equipped with quality Bosch and Smeg appliances.
- A generous double bedroom on both levels, each one enjoying semi-ensuite access to a bright bathroom.
- Euro laundry, considerable storage in the bedrooms and under the stairs plus panel heaters throughout and a large split system in the living zone.
- An oversized double auto garage internal entry is a rare highlight, the peace of mind of a security system and intercom to the door are also offered.
A quick tram ride to the CBD and moments to the MCG sporting precinct and parklands, the home enjoys privileged access to nearby Bridge Road, its transport and array of dining & retail options.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.