ENCHANTING BRICK VICTORIAN CHARM IN PRIME RICHMOND LOCATION
Spacious, newly renovated with natural light opening into a lush entertainer’s sunny landscaped courtyard. Large open plan entertaining/living area with luxe finishes. Picture perfect terrace with interiors to match. Enhanced by beautiful period features with modern conveniences including decorative fireplaces and gas fireplace in the living area.
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Big bright open plan kitchen, living and dining with polished jarrah timber floorboards
- Bi-fold doors opening into stunning landscaped sunny courtyard with water feature and outdoor lighting
- Separate but open kitchen with Smeg appliances, stone benchtops and quality finishes
- Luxuriously appointed central bathroom
- Potential parking for one small car via side lane
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
A rare opportunity to secure this stylish home in a premier Richmond location and a quiet street yet within walking distance to sporting venues (MCG, AAMI Park and Rod Laver Arena), Dame Nellie Melba Memorial Park, Barkly Gardens, Yarra River walking trails, Swan Street and Bridge Road cafes & restaurants along with easy access to public transport and Monash Freeway.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.