**Viewings via pre-registration** Kindly call Dean or Jake to book your attendance during the scheduled time available.
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 9th February 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Location, location, location!
Perfectly situated in the Heart of leafy Frankston, this three bedroom entertainer with the flexibility of a fourth bedroom, offers the perfect lifestyle in a highly prized position!
Located within walking distance to beautiful bay beaches, Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve, Frankston CBD & the coveted Frankston High School. What more could one possibly want? Featuring American oak timber floor boards, tasteful fixtures & fittings throughout, this home enjoys an abundance of natural light & is complemented by high ceilings.
Enjoying a large open plan living, kitchen & meals area with direct access to a spacious outdoor entertaining area with built-in barbeque plus retractable awning, this home is a must see.
Additional features of this classy home include:
- Spacious lounge with gas-log fire place
- Large kitchen with quality appliances & stone bench-tops
- Large master bedroom with spacious ensuite
- Additional bedrooms of great proportions & built-in robes
- Renovated bathroom with freestanding bath & floating vanity
- Separate updated powder room ideal for guests
- Updated family sized laundry with external access
- Gas central heating throughout plus reverse cycle cooling to main living
- Over-sized remote controlled double garage with high clearance
- Walking distance to both primary & secondary schools
- Located within the ever so desirable Frankston High School Zone
- No active Body Corporate
- Melbourne CBD a short 40-minute drive
Offering the added benefit of a huge loft, this flexible space lends itself to those working from home, a second living space or even the fourth bedroom.
Enjoy the benefits of having the Peninsula's best amenities all at your door step including golf courses, wineries, shops & cafes, local beaches plus Monash University & Frankston Hospital.
Be quick to enquire and call Dean Bozunovic or Jake Kostrzewa now to discuss securing your very own slice of Paradise.
We look forward to seeing you at our next open for inspection.