Bushland Allotment for Recreational Use Close to Daylesford
For recreational use only – planning overlays prevent residential development of this site.
Located in a friendly community just 5 minutes from Daylesford on the outskirts of the Wombat State Forest and close to the spectacular Sailors Falls waterfall, mineral springs, walking trail and picnic area.
This attractive bushland allotment of nearly three-quarters of an acre - currently an enclosure for goats - offers a peaceful recreational opportunity for those seeking a small rural property as a base for camping, bushwalking or horseriding.
An existing shed on the site (in need of repair and not to be used for residential purposes) has power connected and could provide on-site storage/shelter.
*** Inspection by appointment only - live electric fence!
• Lightly treed allotment of approx 2787 sq.m (nearly three-quarters of an acre)
• Secure farm fencing
• 3.7m x 8m timber framed shed (not habitable) with power meter box - electricity not currently connected
• Council rubbish collection
• 5 minute drive to Daylesford town centre
• Walking tracks to the nearby Sailors Falls waterfall
*This information has been supplied by sources we believe to be reliable, however we can provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. We advise that prospective buyers carry out their own investigations.