Stop looking, the perfect family home has just arrived!
Ideally located in the highly desirable & tightly held pocket in a quiet court location, lies this double-storey masterpiece. Neatly nestled behind established gardens, this renovated delight offers a fantastic lifestyle where the Peninsula's best amenities are at your doorstep!
Proudly positioned in one of Baxter's most sought after & family friendly areas, with an emphasis on relaxed living, this home will leave you truly impressed. The flexible open plan design flows naturally onto the covered alfresco complete with impressive waterfall pond, which allows for the ultimate in outdoor living all year round.
Additional features of this stunning home include:
• Spacious master suite with garden outlook, updated ensuite & dressing room
• Timeless galley style kitchen with timber benches & stainless-steel appliances
• Modern renovated family bathroom with neutral tones
• Open plan kitchen, family & dining area, with an abundance of natural light
• Multiple living spaces both indoors & outdoors
• Double garage plus additional off-street parking
• Plenty of space to accommodate the caravan or boat
• Flexibility to covert covered outdoor space into another garage or carport
• Yard area with a delightful cubby-house or additional storage space
• Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling & CCTV security system
• Walking distance to shops, schools, local reserves & public transport
• Melbourne CBD a short 45 minute drive
Oozing warmth & plenty of flare, this solid home is situated on 574sqm (approx.) parcel of prime real estate. Offering the flexibility of up to seven bedrooms, this home is perfect for the growing family yearning an entertainer's delight, or those after a dual living arrangement or the home business.
Only moments away from Peninsula link, enjoy your weekends visiting some of the best wineries & beaches Melbourne has to offer. Just a short distance to some of the areas' best schools & a short drive to Frankston's CBD makes this home a must!
Contact Dean Bozunovic & discuss securing your very own slice of the Mornington Peninsula!
We look forward to seeing you at a private inspection.
NOTE- CORONAVIRUS PRECAUTION: If you are unwell or displaying any flu like symptoms, please do not attend our open for inspection.