A RARE SETTING IN THE HEART OF RICHMOND
Peace, seclusion and a garden backdrop are not often associated with Richmond living, yet here is exactly that. Utilising rich materials that acknowledge the building’s industrial history, this unique urban sanctuary offers an adaptable warehouse studio alongside a light-filled residence. Nestled in a perfectly-located laneway, it is an easy walk to restaurants & public transport and a short journey to sporting venues & the CBD.
- Occupying a rare 450sqm (approx) parcel of land and offering unlimited potential to provide an artistic space or bespoke family home.
- Converted warehouse studio/living space with original barn doors and steel-frame French doors to the bluestone courtyard that can accommodate parking for 3 cars.
- High-end industrial kitchen plus a feature Aga range – this space leads to a pantry area, storeroom and multi-purpose mezzanine.
- Separate entry to the sunlit residence offering an expansive living/dining area that opens to the garden, plus a study and bathroom.
- Light & airy mezzanine bedroom with powder room and massive glass door to a Juliette balcony.
- 5kw solar system, professional cyclorama, established irrigated garden & fruit trees
- Underfloor heating, Haiku fans, solar panels & phase 3 power - all set in productive garden surrounds with a built-in gas BBQ.
An exclusive setting of sustainable living tucked away in one of Richmond’s best located laneways.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.