IMMACULATE YORKSHIRE RESIDENCE
**PLEASE NOTE THE TIME ADVERTISED IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. YOU MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE**
Perfectly positioned on the ground floor with separate external gated access within the iconic development of Collingwood’s Yorkshire Brewery.
- 2 light and bright bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes
- Open plan kitchen/living with floating timber floors
- Glass doors leading out to North facing courtyard
- Stylish kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and built-in microwave
- Central bathroom with walk up shower
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- European laundry facilities
- Secure off-street parking for one plus storage cage
- Owners’ corporation $916pq approx.
- 81.9sqm approx. of lifestyle living (63.7sqm internally)
The Yorkshire Brewery re-development incorporates a Village Piazza, sensational communal rooftop sanctuary with BBQ area, private library and gymnasium. Close to Smith Street and Gertrude Street’s vibrant shops and cafes, Collingwood Station, trams, Fitzroy Gardens and Yarra Trails. A carefree and captivating lifestyle awaits.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.