EVOCATIVE EDWARDIAN WITH LUXE FINISHES
An exquisite renovation has seen this double-fronted Edwardian home transformed in to a chic inner-city residence where evocative ceiling roses, wrought-iron fireplaces and warm Victorian Ash floors sit harmoniously alongside every contemporary comfort & convenience. Polished and poised with absolutely nothing left to do, the glorious interiors are matched by a stunning alfresco that sets an idyllic scene for flowing indoor-outdoor entertaining.
- Beyond the classic picket fence and period façade, soaring ceilings add a sense of light & space to the beautiful interiors which include two generous bedrooms both with fireplaces, shutters, and generous built-in robes.
- Rear entertaining zone featuring a gas fireplace in the sitting room where stone-topped cabinetry is a stylish practicality.
- Gourmet 2-Pac kitchen boasting striking black and white soft-close cabinetry topped with stone and appointed with premium appliances.
- Superbly private alfresco patio with ambient lighting creating an attractive backdrop for summer get-togethers – also here is a brand-new double door Colourbond storage shed
- Renovated combined bathroom and laundry with clever storage solutions and heated towel rail. Ducted heating, evaporative cooling and security system are amongst a long list of desirable inclusions.
Tucked away in a low traffic pocket and offering the convenience of two parking permits, this stunning property is perfectly located within moments’ walk of Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, an array of dining and café options as well as trams & buses. For families, there is also the schooling & childcare easily reachable on foot.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.