Rare Double Block Allotment - Development Opportunity with Plans and Permits
18-20 STAPLEY CRESCENT, ALTONA NORTH
Large side-by-side blocks of land ripe for development in the heart of booming Altona North!
Plans for 8 spacious townhouses, this massive block of land provides an opportunity for a project that will alter not only the street, but the surrounding postcode in a positive way! Meaning this project is shrouded in community support and positive energy.
Planning Permits Approved By Hobsons Bay City Council!
Town house 1 Street facing, 4 Bedrooms, Study, 3 bathrooms, driveway plus garage
Town house 2 3 Bedrooms, Study, 2 bathrooms, powder room, double garage
Town house 3 3 Bedrooms, Study, 2 bathrooms, powder room and double garage
Town house 4 4 Bedrooms, Retreat, 3 bathrooms and double garage
Town house 5 Signal Story 3 bedrooms Study, 2 bathrooms and double garage
Town house 6 Signal Story 3 bedrooms Study, 2 bathrooms and double garage
Town house 7 4 Bedrooms, Retreat, 3 bathrooms and double garage
Town house 8 Street Facing, 4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and driveway garage
Ideally located, this site is sure to capitalize on the multitude of buyers flocking from suburbs like South Melbourne, St. Kilda, Port Melbourne, Albert Park, Docklands and many alike, who desire more space and inner-city suburb living.
18-20 Stapley Crescent, Altona North provides this, boasting amenities such as;
- The Circle Shopping precinct literal steps away
- Bayfit Leisure Center - Gym, Pool and recreational facilities
- Paisley Park Sport Facilities - Golf, Soccer, Football, Lacrosse and Badminton
- Altona Gate shopping Center mere minutes away
- Millers Junction Shopping Precinct - including multiple eateries, Bunnings, Movie Theater and Officeworks.
- Williamstown and Altona Beach a short drive away
- Neighboring suburbs of Newport, Williamstown and Altona.
- 10 minutes from City CBD, Freeway access via Millers Road or Williamstown Road - not to mention the Westgate Tunnel Project sure to increase accessibility to the city.
With a total land size of approximately 2,000sqm, this is an unmissable opportunity.
For any and all questions or inquires, contact; Mick Abdou - 0419 007 085 or Phea Heang - 0416 880 168