STYLE & SOPHISTICATION WITH PERIOD APPEAL
**PLEASE NOTE THE TIME ADVERTISED IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. YOU MUST REGISTER PRIOR TO ATTENDANCE**
A seamless juxtaposition between old and new, the updated interiors of this picture-perfect 2-bedroom Victorian provide a welcomed sanctuary to come home to at the end of the working day.
- Pretty single-fronted period home with two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and fashionable plantation shutters.
- Central lounge area with Energy Saver Heater plus stylish contemporary kitchen with quality appliances including a gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher.
- Sun-filled meals/dining area which opens to a generous bricked patio complete with storage room. A roller door with rear laneway access allows for handy off-street parking.
- A bright updated bathroom is also included along with the convenience of a Euro-style laundry.
- Period features include ceiling roses, bullnose verandah and elegant hallway arch while among the modern conveniences are ducted cooling & security alarm.
The many attractions of both Swan Street and Bridge Road are a leisurely stroll away, while trams and trains to the CBD, Richmond High School and Melbourne’s famous sporting precinct are all within easy reach.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.