VICTORIAN TERRACE IN A PRIZED POCKET
IF ATTENDING AUCTION/PRIVATE INSPECTION IN PERSON:
1) You must register prior to attendance
2) You must scan the QR code at the property
3) You must present to the Covid Marshall and provide your certificate of double vaccination
Ripe and ready for renovation and dishing up the classic floorplan synonymous with its 1902 heritage, this solid brick Victorian home boasts a prized position at the end of the terrace. Tucked in a peaceful and popular neighbourhood, the home is within a walk of every wanted lifestyle luxury.
- Traditional two-bedroom/one-bathroom accommodation boasting preserved period features behind a smart façade with sheltered porch.
- Inviting lounge, a functional dine-in kitchen with warm timber benchtops and breakfast bar plus an enclosed side covered walkway.
- Original brick chimney breast and high ceilings in the front spacious bedroom plus rich hardwood floors throughout.
- Sundrenched north-facing courtyard with desirable rear laneway access.
- An exciting opportunity to embrace the period charm and create a luxury inner-city home.
In a village-like pocket, close to a smorgasbord of dining options, pubs and secret locals’ hangouts, this potential-rich home is steps to transport, near an array of entertainment options and within easy reach of schooling options and the CBD.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.