WELL MAINTAINED, CHARMING VICTORIAN HOME, COURTYARD GARDEN, CENTRAL ABBOTSFORD LOCATION
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
This well maintained, single front Victorian boasts:
- Two large bedrooms with open fireplaces & free standing wardrobes
- Separate north facing lounge
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings
- Charming country style gas kitchen with large meals/dining
- Good sized paved courtyard garden
- Central bathroom
- Ducted heating
- Separate laundry
- Parking permits available to be obtained from council
Wonderful location, great neighbourhood, Gahan's Reserve, St Heliers, Children's Farm, bike paths, restaurants, transport all a stroll away.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Wednesday 16th February 2022