Potential Is The Key!
Closing Date Sale Tuesday 9th November 2021 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Nestled in a private, leafy, quiet street this appealing three bedroom character home situated on approx. 688 sqm provides an opportunity for young families, renovators, builders (STCA) and buyers looking to enter into the Mt Eliza market.
Complimented with its character and charm featuring two separate living areas with a beautiful sunken lounge with open fire place with dining area plus a second spacious living area with a Coonara heater and built in bar.
Other features include:
- Central timber kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robes, split system heating/cooling and rear balcony
- High ceilings with exposed beams
- Polished floorboards plus carpets throughout
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Ducted heating
- Downstairs studio/basement
- Decked entertaining area
- Enclosed, secure rear yard
Just a few minutes drive to Mount Eliza Village and the beach, as well as walking distance to Peninsula Grammar, Mount Eliza Primary, local cafe and parks.