VICTORIAN CHARM, MODERN COMFORT
Providing sunlit accommodation behind a heart-warming Victorian façade, this freestanding cottage is a peaceful retreat in a sought-after low traffic pocket. Offering a versatile layout that can be adapted to suit the needs of young families and downsizers, the home boasts proximity to a tempting array of restaurants and bars, whilst Burnley Station, Yarra River walking trails and neighbourhood parks are also close at hand.
- Two spacious primary bedrooms both with fitted robes (master with OFP) plus a versatile third bedroom/study.
- Light-filled open plan living/dining zone and bright kitchen that can be modified to suit and further updated if desired.
- French doors connect indoors with a sunny courtyard that offers a private & leafy space for alfresco entertaining.
- Practical family bathroom incorporating convenient laundry facilities.
- Individual split system heating/cooling units in living area and master bedroom
- Convenience of laneway access with roller door to the courtyard allowing for the rare inclusion of on-site parking.
Perfectly positioned for access to public transport and with lifestyle luxuries also nearby, this is a tempting opportunity to enjoy the very best of Richmond living.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.