EMBRACE THE BEAUTIFUL VIEWS WITH GLIMPSES OF RANGES AND FRUITFUL GARDEN IN THE BEST LOCATION!
With plenty of versatility over two levels matched by gorgeous ranges views from the top floor and a self-sustainable garden at the back filled with fruit trees, this amazing 5 bedroom + 2 study, 2 bathroom home is a unique Vermont South offering.
• This property offers wonderful natural light throughout and a fantastic family floorplan
• First time offered in almost 30 years!
• Live in as is or add modern renovated touches to the property
• There are numerous ground level living zones to enjoys for all your formal and casual needs!
• Huge and light-filled kitchen offers excellent pantry storage and views of the back garden
• Master bedroom is generous in size and delivers mirrored BIR and an ensuite
• 2 study/office spaces are ideal for those who love to work from home
• Inspired upstairs living zone is expansive and delivers soaring cathedral ceilings and mountain vistas
• Upstairs also features 1 bedrooms with BIRs with good views and a large study with large attic storage which could be a secluded living retreat
• Downstairs bathroom with separate toilet
• Back garden has a large aquaponic pond (converted from a pool) which pumps pond water to irrigate many fruit trees in the garden making the garden more self- sustainable.
• Garden features vibrant fruit trees including banana, cherry, feijoa, fig, lemon, pear, plum, Shark Fin melon, tomato, and much more!
• Covered alfresco dining area also at the home's rear
• Laundry with external access
• Ducted heating and air-conditioning
• Single garage plus a double carport
In the Weeden Heights Primary School and Highvale Secondary College zones (STSA), you're also so close to Billabong Park, Terrara Park, Bellbird Dell Reserve, Sportlink Vermont South, Vermont South Shopping Centre, The Glen Shopping Centre, The Glen Train Station, Nunawading Train Station, Westfield Knox, buses, Burwood Highway trams, and Eastlink.