THUMBS UP FOR AN IMPRESSIVE LIFESTYLE IN DOUBLE SCHOOL ZONES!
This exemplary home is situated within the Mount Waverley Heights Primary and Ashwood High School (ranked 17th State High School 2021) catchments.
Presented in excellent condition, this less than 6 years old property with a neat contemporary design is appointed for a high level of comfort. It is instilled with a pure sense of peace and privacy, assuring a comfortable family living lifestyle.
Tall windows and 2.7 metre high ceilings enhance light and air flow throughout the house. The open plan kitchen-living-dining area is highlighted with stone bench tops and Kleenmaid* appliances. Sliding doors connect to a north facing alfresco - perfect for the social entertainer.
*The Kleenmaid brand was established in 1984, is 100% Australian owned and since then has been loved by generations of Australian families.
• A ground floor second master bedroom ensuite with walk-in-robe
• Master bedroom ensuite with built-in-robe upstairs
• Additional 2 well-sized bedrooms upstairs, with built-in-robes
• Family bathroom with as shower and an inset bath
• Braemer wall mounted split-system heating and cooling unit in living and all bedrooms
• Plenty of custom made cupboards internally including garage and a shed in the yard
• LED downlights, wall mounted light on stairs
• Single remote controlled garage door with internal access and additional car space on the property's driveway
• St Mary Magdalen's School: 30m walk
• Salesian College - Boys Secondary School: 500m walk
• Mount Waverley Heights Primary School (STSA - State Overall Rating 94): 2 km
• Ashwood High School (Ranked 17tth State High School 2021): 2.3 km
• Presbyterian Ladies College (Ranked 9th High School in Victoria 2021):: 5.7 km
• Monash University Clayton/Caufiled: 5.6-6 km
• Deakin University Burwood: 4.9 km
• Bus stops: 200m-550m walk - Route 767 Box Hill, 623 Glen Waverley/St Kilda, 624 Kew/Caufield/Oakleigh
• Jordanville/Holmesglen station: 1.5km walk / catch a direct bus
• Oakleigh station: 3.8 km / catch a direct bus
Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Precinct:
• Batesford/Chadstone local shops: 950m - 1.4 km walk
• Ashburton/Ashwood local shops: 2.7 km
• Eaton Mall/Oakleigh Central: 3.1 km
• Chadstone Shopping Centre (biggest in the Southern Hemisphere): 3 km
Recreation & Reserve:
• Batesford/Jordan Reserve: 800m - 1 km walk
• Malvern Valley/Oakleigh/Riversdale Golf Course: 2-2.6km
• Ashburton Pool and Recreation Centre: 3.5 km
• Ashburton Library: 4 km