Picture-perfect Charm with Approved Plans
Snap up your very own slice of historic Windsor thanks to this double-fronted weatherboard in one of the suburb’s most sought-after pockets. Offering a picture-perfect home, this exciting opportunity also comes with the option to proceed with ready-approved plans and permits for a stunning family home.
• Brimming with potential to further add value, the period home is enhanced by glossy Baltic pine floors, high ceilings, ornate fireplaces and decorative ceiling roses.
• Large, welcoming lounge plus separate dining room, both with original fireplaces.
• Three good-sized bedrooms – two with built-in robes – plus a bright family bathroom and full laundry.
• Bright well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooktop along with ample cupboard and preparation space.
• On approximately 300sqm with a generous backyard, there is plenty of room for a rear extension if desired (subject to council approval).
• Endorsed plans in place for a luxurious & versatile family residence designed by DX Architects with a sparkling swimming pool and the option to include a basement level.
Fabulous cafes, Windsor station, parks, schools and the many attractions and distractions of vibrant Chapel Street are all within easy reach for the utmost in both daily ease and endless leisure time enjoyment.