Family Friendly Period Perfection
Taking inspiration from a Mediterranean villa, this meticulously maintained brick 1940’s home spans the width of its impressively broad 18.5m allotment.
Retaining extensive period detail - such as decorative ceilings, fireplaces and polished floorboards throughout, the home offers a versatile layout with gorgeous garden aspects from all 4 bedrooms.
Set on some 561sqm (approx.) of prime Ormond land, the property is surrounded by extensive lifestyle amenities; Packer Park, Left Field Cafe and Koornang Road retail strip.
• Wide entrance hall
• 4 bedrooms or 3 plus home office
• 2 bathrooms (ensuite to master)
• Large north facing lounge room, fireplace
• Timber kitchen with island bench
• Dining room with fireplace, garden aspects
• Double garage with dual internal access
• Separate laundry with external access
• Private landscaped rear garden, undercover patio and pergola
• Sunny veggie garden, remote front gate, 2 driveways, boat/caravan parking
• Excellent land - 561sqm, 18.5m frontage (approx. measurements)