Industrial Style Interior Apartment Next to Vibrant Chapel Street
Set between Chapel Streets and High Street’s vibrant inner city Prahran lifestyle, this apartment features large proportions with industrial style interior.
This 2nd floor apartment boasts:
- Huge living and dining area
- Large main bedroom with built in robes
- Generous sized 2nd bedroom
- Modern kitchen fitted with stainless steel refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher, large bench tops and ample storage
- Contemporary tiled shower and separate toilet
- European style laundry tucked away in hallway cupboards
- Split unit air conditioner
- Large glass sliding doors leading to spacious balcony
- Remote controlled basement parking with allocated spot next to the lift
- Intercom and fob access for added security
- Lift access
You do not have to go far to reach multiple public transport options and places of interest. Excellent walking distance to popular locations:
1 minute walk to Chapel Street dining, shops and cafes
2 minutes’ walk to Chapel/High Streets trams
3 minutes’ walk to High Street dining, shops and cafes
5 minutes’ walk to Coles supermarket Prahran
6 minutes’ walk to Woolworths supermarket Prahran
8 minutes’ walk to Prahran Train Station
About 20 minutes’ drive to Melbourne CBD
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that if you have travelled in the past two months to any overseas country listed with a travel restriction by the Australian Government, currently being China, Iran, South Korea, Japan, Italy and Mongolia, that you refrain from attending our Open for Inspections.
We also respectfully request that if you are feeling unwell with Flu like symptoms that you also don’t attend our open for inspections.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Monday 9th August 2021