LIFESTYLE LIVING AT ITS VERY BEST
Right on the doorstep of iconic Smith, Gertrude and Brunswick Streets, this is lifestyle living at its very best. Peacefully positioned but close to the action – simply leave the car at home and walk to everything this enviable locale has to offer!
- Stylishly appointed 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment nestled within Collingwood’s coveted ‘Islington Silos’ - a former grain silo with an instantly recognisable heritage protected façade.
- Windows on both sides of the apartment allow streams of natural sunlight and fresh breezes to flow throughout the spacious & well-planned interiors.
- Open plan living/dining area and large balcony plus sophisticated & modern kitchen with waterfall-edge entertainer’s island – perfect for casual meals.
- Both bedrooms boast built-in robes and ensuite access; there is also a dedicated study space, ideal for those working from home.
- With only one owner since new, standout features include reverse cycle heating/cooling, Euro laundry, coastal chic wide-board floors and secure parking space.
With an onsite residents’ gym and communal gardens adding to the apartment’s allure, it is its proximity to a range of amenities that really seals the deal. A stroll to schools, supermarkets, parks and transport, it is also wonderfully close to cafes, pubs & bars and within easy reach of the MCG and other famous sporting destinations.
In Conjunction With Vendor Advocacy Australia Pty. Ltd.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.