An Extraordinary four bedroom contemporary home adjacent Landcox Park
Inspections by private appointment only this Saturday 23rd 12.30-1pm &
Sunday 24th 10.30-11am. Contact Bill Stavrakis 0418 327 622 to book your inspection.
A one-of-a-kind family home that combines the best of modern living within the sensitivity of a custom-built residence. In its design, it draws inspiration from Palm Springs and greater California, offering both the perfect entertainment spaces and sanctuary for every family member. Lovingly maintained by the owners to high standards, walls of glass, private serene gardens, set in a fresh pallet of wonderful timber and stone create a calm haven that is set for its next chapter.
An inviting entrance hall with high ceilings and vast Black Butt solid timber floors opens onto a superbly equipped family kitchen featuring marble Bench Tops, Smeg Stainless Steel appliances and excellently appointed storage areas. Adjacent meals and family room with views of the indoor swimming pool, feature a fireplace set into a soaring stacked stone wall. A sitting room/ home theatre features tasteful wood joinery and unique sliding wood window treatments for your choice of either privacy or, a view.
Upstairs a second and third living and entertainment area is ideal for large families that enjoy company. These areas feature a built-in bar and a balcony access to views over Landcox Park.
• Four or five bedroom accommodation is ideal for the established family
• The master bedroom downstairs enjoys a large ensuite and dressing room with views over the established garden and pool
• A second and third bathroom (one upstairs and one down) caters for children and guests
• A designated study is ideal for home office or children studying before dinner
• An oversized remote controlled double garage with storeroom and cellar offers direct access into the home
• The indoor pool with sliding doors opens onto the north facing stone paved entertainment garden, bound to be a hit with adults and children alike. North facing, private and ready for a celebration or a rejuvenation
• The endless list of features includes central heating and cooling, built in audio, extensive use of quality joinery and superb high-end fixtures and fittings throughout
This house is elegantly and effortlessly functional. Only a private tour will truly reveal the unique character and quality on offer in this ‘one on one’ lifestyle property.