Renovated Tudor Apartment As Large As A House
This stunning 1930s Tudor Style ground floor apartment has been recently renovated throughout offering generous spaces and classical charm set on prestigious St Georges Road, Toorak. Surrounded by manicure yards and comprising of:
- Grand entrance hall with built in storage
- Oversized large living room with ornamental fire place
- Separate dining room with ornamental fireplace
- Modern kitchen featuring dishwasher, stainless steel Smeg gas cook top and electric oven and ample cupboard space
- Generous main bedroom with built-in-wardrobe and ensuite
- Two further bedrooms
- Central family bathroom featuring separate shower and spa bath
- Separate toilet
- Rear laundry room with a third extra toilet.
This apartment features charming character with
- Detailed high ceilings
- Ducted heating
- Freshly polished floorboards
- Brand new carpet in bedrooms
- Brand new roller blinds throughout
- Ample storage
- Remote access to a secure garage
Tram is located at your door step and it is only a short walk to Toorak Village.
**PLEASE NOTE – IMPORTANT**
Please REGISTER for inspections. If you don’t register, then you will not be notified of any changes to advertised inspection times. ADVERTISED INSPECTION TIMES displayed on this page are subject to cancellation or change up until 12pm on the day of the viewing.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE INSPECTING THIS PROPERTY
Whilst we are currently in the midst of a Coronavirus outbreak, we are mindful of minimising any potential risk to our staff and clients.
As such, we respectfully request that you refrain from attending an inspection if: you have been feeling unwell (or have any Flu like symptoms), are currently self-isolating or currently quarantining.
As a condition of entry we will require you to wear a mask, sanitise your hands and refrain from touching or opening any doors or cupboards – the agent onsite will assist you should you require anything opened.
You can find information on the Coronavirus outbreak on the following Victorian Government Website: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus
Available from:Thursday 21st April 2022