Perfect Country Living Close to Daylesford
ALL INSPECTIONS ARE BY REGISTRATION.
FACEMASKS ARE REQUIRED TO BE WORN INDOORS DURING INSPECTIONS.
Delivering a true sense of country living with its rural outlook, views to the nearby hills and a bushwalking track at the end of the street this immaculately presented home with 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas and 2 bathrooms is located just minutes from the cafes, entertainment venues and spa retreats of Hepburn Springs village as well as being conveniently close to the Primary School, Kindergarten, Golf Course and just 5 minutes’ drive to Daylesford town centre.
Being sited on a level and secure allotment of approx 800 sq.m, in a quiet and private area this property will suit a broad range of buyers seeking a low maintenance and solid country home for permanent living, weekend retreat or rental investment.
Entry is to a lounge/dining area with direct access to an undercover east facing patio…perfect for leisurely summer breakfasts. The adjoining open plan kitchen has plenty of bench and storage space.
Each of the 4 bedrooms features huge amounts of built-in wardrobe/storage space. The master bedroom at the front of the house is adjacent to the main bathroom, while the bedroom at the rear has an ensuite bathroom. This bedroom also adjoins the second large living room that has direct external access so this area could provide a separate zone for extended family living, home office or guest accommodation.
The residence is surrounded by established colourful gardens and lawns, with excellent all-weather paving and enough garaging/carport space for 6 vehicles.
• Superbly maintained and immaculately presented brick home in quiet residential area
• Entry to lounge/dining with gas heater and split system heating/airconditioning
• Direct access to sheltered undercover patio
• Central and spacious kitchen with gas cooking, pantry, plenty of bench/storage space
• 4 bedrooms - all with large built-in robes
• Ensuite bathroom to 4th bedroom has shower, vanity, heatlamp
• Central main bathroom has bath, separate shower, vanity, heatlamp
• Large laundry, separate toilet, linen press
• Spacious and bright second living room has feature stained glass window, wood fire, access to garden
• Double carport with direct access to house
• Huge lockup garage/workshop has power, plumbing, concrete floor and plenty of space for at least 4 vehicles
• Utility area with woodshed
• Natural gas, electricity, town water, sewerage connected
• Securely fenced gardens and lawn areas, rainwater tank for garden use
• Approx 800 sq.m. General Residential Zone Hepburn Shire
• 5 minutes to Daylesford town centre