Gorgeous Victorian. Tranquil setting
Fully vaccinated attendees for Inspections subject to density measures of 1 per 4sqm. If your vaccination status is unknown, the inspection is private appointment only, single household. We require proof of vaccination prior to entering the property. For fully vaccinated attendees, our auctions will be held outdoors up to 500 to attend with, subject to density measures of one per 2sqm
Contemporary flair and tremendous character combine harmoniously to create a family home that appeals from the first moment. Positioned in a serene garden of some 538m2 this wonderful home is set for the next custodians to experience wonderful moments with children, family and friends.
Located in a cul de sac off Glenhuntly Rd that is framed with a wonderful canopy of established trees this is a home unlike any other. Only moments to urban bliss yet quiet like a country lane.
• Inviting entrance hall with decorative ceilings, cornices and polished Baltic floorboards
• An exceptionally spacious living and dining room is bathed in blissful northern light
• Three spacious double bedrooms feature open fireplace and built-in joinery
• (The master enjoys excellent BIR and ensuite)
• A versatile home office/second living area is ideal for a 2021 lifestyle
• The well-appointed family kitchen enjoys adjacent dining area and access to alfresco living
• Centrally located family bathroom accommodates a large family perfectly
• Verdant productive gardens with veggie patches and over a dozen fruit trees
• The 538 m² block offer loads of space for growing families and features storeroom/workshop and excellent off-street parking
• Creature comforts include hydronic heating, superb decor, and contemporary additions including solar panels and storage
• Walk to Ripponlea and Elsternwick shopping, cafes, bars, Classic Cinema, rail station, tram, buses and great schools and a short bike ride to the bay.