CASA EL REY – MEXICAN RESTAURANT - LEASEHOLD FOR SALE
Food, Beverage & Hospitality business for sale in Daylesford.
Casa El Rey is well located on the main road to Daylesford, near Winespeake, Harvest Café, Farmers Wife, opposite Coles and other well-established foot traffic businesses.
Casa El Rey is the only “Authentic Mexican” restaurant in Hepburn Shire. It has a strong following for Takeaway, Delivery and Dine-in. It is well known for quality food in an approachable dining setting, no-frills, kids friendly and great service.
Their food focuses on quality ingredients and making everything in-house from scratch with authentic Mexican street food recipes.
Diners are a broad group of locals and tourists with a very strong following.
Consistently busy all year round, peak sales are weekends with high tourist traffic, especially through winter as Daylesford is a destination to visit. School term break and public holidays are also busy times.
Low food and beverage costs with very good cash flow make this a solid investment. Currently, open five days a week, there is room for extended hours with a large opportunity for growth — a perfect first business or an owner-operator with experience in the hospitality industry. The town, tourists and locals respond well to quality establishments.
This presents an excellent opportunity for a new owner to continue growing the business on its current path or seeking more profit by expanding the service. Being only one and a half hours from Melbourne, the clientele appreciates a great South American offering and a quality establishment that friendly people run; you will thrive here.
• Impressive cash flow since day one
• 4 years trading strongly
• Licensed, a great reputation, strong reviews and long lease
• A very manageable space which keeps wages in line and profits healthy
• Perfect for a husband and wife team or an experienced operator
• These businesses do not come around often
• The current owner is also happy to stay on in a part-time capacity for as long as it
takes to ensure a successful transition to new ownership
• Long secure lease with options 3 x 5 x 5 years
• Rent: $1,750 pm
• Allowable trading times 7 days a week - 11:30am - 4 pm & 5pm-8 pm
• Liquor Licence
• Size of premises 65 square metres
• Full commercial kitchen and storage
• Outdoor licenced seating area
• Excellent quality fixtures, fittings and equipment
Inspection by appointment only.
CURRENT COVID 19 INSPECTION PROCESS – VIRTUAL & ON-SITE
IF YOU ARE FROM REGIONAL VICTORIA THAT IS NOT CURRENTLY RESTRICTED OR IN LOCKDOWN THEN YOU CAN ATTEND AN ON-SITE OR VIRTUAL INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. (DENSITY LIMITS OF 10 PEOPLE APPLY).
IF YOU ARE FROM AN AREA THAT IS CURRENTLY RESTRICTED OR IN A LOCKDOWN THEN WE CAN OFFER A VIRTUAL INSPECTION BY REQUEST. BUYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONTACT THE SALES AGENT DIRECTLY TO MAKE A BOOKING.