EXECUTIVE 3 BEDROOM, SPLIT LEVEL LUXURY APARTMENT IN CHANNEL 9 STUDIOS!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN OPEN FOR INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
Within the heritage GTV 9 Studio building, find this ultra cool luxury executive apartment with loft design delivering soaring ceilings and abundant natural light. Metres away from Burnley Park and the Yarra Trails. Entry from Barnet Way.
- Huge loft-style master suite with walk through robes and split system heating/cooling
- Luxury ensuite bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Second bedroom with BIRs, split system and juliet balcony
- Third bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Luxurious open plan living and dining with built in Bang & Olufsen sound system and TV plus a wall of north facing windows for loads of natural light
- Stone-top kitchen with Miele appliances, gas cooking, dishwasher and island bench
- Luxurious second bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- European laundry
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Intercom secure entrance
- Two underground secure car spaces
- Storage cage
- Lift access
- 159 m2 of luxury living!
This stunning apartment is 10 minutes from everything; trains and trams, cool cafes, shops and restaurants on Swan Street and Bridge Road and easy transport to the CBD.
Please note: This property has an embedded network to manage the supply of Utilities
APPLYING - Apply online via 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have registered your details.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
GUARANTEED RESPONSE TO APPLICATIONS WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY (Conditions Apply)
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Friday 2nd October 2020