PERIOD BEAUTY IN GARDEN SETTING
This elevated double fronted grand residence (c1919) is sure to impress. Bathed in natural light, ‘Raedward’ is defined by timeless architecture, precision craftsmanship and exquisite detailing. Exclusive and private, the large outdoor gardens are appreciated from every room, an idyllic retreat in this incredible inner city location.
- Highlighted by intricate ceiling panels, there are three queen bedrooms.
- Accommodation also includes a sun-filled open plan living/dining room that spills effortlessly outdoors to a larger than expected and impeccably landscaped garden.
- The new kitchen with chic stone benchtops is perfect for cooking up a storm; it is equipped with first-class appliances, including an induction cooktop & Bosch dishwasher.
- The central bathroom has been freshly updated while a full laundry and separate WC are also offered; there is also extensive storage throughout.
- Brimming with quality fixtures and finishes, among the standout features are pristine hardwood floors, double glazed windows and hydronic heating.
- Finalising an utterly appealing proposition is attic storage with handy drop-down stairs while two parking permits are invaluable inclusions.
This incredibly peaceful precinct of bustling Abbotsford enjoys easy access to the serene walking & cycling trails along the Yarra River, while fabulous cafes, restaurants and transport are all close by - it is a pocket so tranquil, you can also hear the siren sound at the MCG on weekends!
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.