SUPERB LOCATION - SHOPS, TRAIN STATION AND SCHOOLS AT YOUR DOOR STEP!
Please contact Yin Yin 0410 052 131 to arrange a private inspection prior to arriving.
2/10 Saturday 10:00am-12:00pm
How nice it is to know that you'll be able to take a stroll to the restaurants and cafes to have a meal or for a cuppa. Perhaps, takeaway at this time. Or, take your foldable shopping trolley along if you need to grab something more from the shops and the supermarket. Stretch your legs for a bit during lunch if you've been working at home. Drive if you must but take the public transport if preferred - the bus stops are close by and the train station less than a kilometer away.
Times are changing. You may be spending more hours at home - perhaps just passing time and maybe working. Whichever it is, you may be looking for a nice comfortable place close enough to everything - walk anywhere and a low maintenance home with good features and a configuration that will suit your family.
This might be it!
• High ceilings, open plan kitchen/dining/family which spills out to a north facing backyard
• Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, glass splashback, plenty of storage and a stone benchtop with breakfast bar facilitating the all important family congregation and daily catch-ups
• A ground floor guest bedroom with a separate bathroom with shower and bathtub
• Upstairs master bedroom ensuite with walk-in-robes
• A single remote controlled garage with internal access
• Own frontage and private driveway to easily park an additional 2 cars
• Remote controlled security sliding front gate
• Easy maintenance with cemented front and backyard
• NBN, central heating and cooling, alarm system, shed and water tank
A stone's throw away from bus stops and a short walk to Springvale train station, kindergartens, schools, Springvale Market, restaurants, cafes, shops, medical centres and The Grange Reserve (UFO Park).
Only a short drive to John Monash Science, Monash University, IKEA, M-City Shopping, Dining & Entertainment, Monash Medical Centre, Chadstone Shopping Centre, Costco Moorabbin, The Glen Shopping Centre, Kingsway Dining & Entertainment precinct and the Monash freeway.
• Bus stop: 50m - 800m
• Springvale train station: 850m walk / catch a direct bus
Shopping, Dining & Entertainment Precinct:
• Springvale Market and local shops: 600m walk
• M-City Shopping, Dining, Entertainment & Medical: 3.5 km
• IKEA: 4 km / catch a direct bus
• Clayton Shopping Centre: 4.5 km / catch a direct bus
• Costo Moorabbin: 7 km
• The Glen & Kingsway: 9 km / catch a direct bus
• Chadstone - The Fashion Capital (biggest shopping centre in Australia and claims to be the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere): 10 km
• Westall Kindergarten: 600m walk
• Goodstart Early Learning Springvale: 2.4 km
• St Joseph's Primary: 1 km walk
• Westall Primary: 1.1 km walk
• Springvale Rise Primary: 1.1 km walk
• Minaret College (Primary & Secondary): 1.3 km walk
• Westall Secondary: 1.4 km walk / catch a direct bus
• Killester College: 2 km
• Heatherton Christian College (Primary & Secondary): 4.5 km
• John Monash Science: 5.7 km
• Monash University: 6 km
Medical, Recreation & Reserve:
• Monash Medical Centre: 5 km / direct bus
• The Grange Reserve (UFO Park): 1.3 km walk
• Spring Valley Golf Club: 2.5 km
• Heatherton Park: 2.5 km
• Monash Aquatic & Recreation Centre: 8.3 km