SPACE, SUNLIGHT & SUPERB LOCALE
Inspection by Private Appointment Saturday 28th November between 11:30am–12:00pm.
Please contact the agent to arrange an appointment prior to arriving.
Just off the strip, yet peacefully private, this sunlit and surprisingly spacious townhouse offers up a stress-free lifestyle where every necessity is within arm’s length. Offering appeal to young buyers as well as scope for families to enjoy, the home is metres to an array of cafes, shops & the CBD tram, whilst parklands for recreation and the MCG precinct are also within easy reach.
- A secure and stylish low maintenance setting with auto garage and additional parking
- Ground floor entertaining zone with central kitchen where bi-folds open to a vine-covered alfresco courtyard
- Valuable second living area plus light-well atrium for additional connection with outdoors
- Ensuite master bedroom with balcony plus queen-sized second bedroom and a third bedroom/study
- Central bathroom with separate WC, Euro laundry and ample storage throughout
- Secure gated entry, ducted heating and the comfort of split systems in each bedroom
A spacious escape that enjoys a privileged proximity to all of Richmond’s amenities for recreation, the River and the MCG precinct.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.