LOVE THE VERSATILITY, MODERN CHARISMA, AND OUTDOOR DELIGHTS!
Captivating thanks to two levels of elegant and sophisticated style which is matched by three dedicated living zones and a location in one of the best pockets of Vermont South, this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom sensation has family living written all over it!
• Entry steps into a formal lounge room which is a charming space to relax, be it on a lazy Sunday afternoon or with guests after dinner
• Generous central living is split into family and dining zones
• Caesarstone kitchen is equipped with an island bench, walk-in pantry, and quality stainless steel appliances
• Upstairs master bedroom comes with a large walk-in robe and modern ensuite
• Other upstairs bedrooms with BIRs have easy access to a living retreat and well-appointed family bathroom with shower and bath
• Amazing undercover decking is splendid for alfresco meals, while you also have an open courtyard which enjoys privacy thanks to mature trees
• Downstairs also offers a sizeable laundry and powder room, with the laundry having access to a drying deck
• Central heating and air-conditioning
• Solar panels plus solar power storage battery
• Remote control gate
• Double remote garage
In a quiet and private street close to Emmaus College, Livingstone Primary School, Parkmore Primary School, Vermont South Shopping Centre, The Glen Shopping Centre, Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, buses, Glen Waverley Train Station, Nunawading Train Station, Burwood Highway trams, and Eastlink.