Devine Deco charm in the heart of Elsternwick
Private Inspections are now available, please contact Angelos Stefanis 0402 23 23 99 to arrange an appointment.
Elevate yourself to this beautifully presented, character filled solid brick freestanding home that enjoys immense charm, superb room sizes, abundant light, and a wonderful garden allotment of some 431m² with garaging via Blanche Street. Within easy walking distance of the elite schools, Harleston Park, all modes of transport and Ripponlea Cafe culture this instantly appealing home caters for every member of the family.
• Be welcomed by diamond lead light windows, deco columns, and terrazzo front patio
• An inviting entrance hall features beautifully polished floorboards, stained woodwork, and decorative ceilings
• A glorious formal sitting room with separate formal dining room. Both with open fireplaces
• Three excellent bedrooms offer great versatility BIR
• Two glorious, renovated bathrooms feature extensive tiling and superb contemporary decor
• The brand-new kitchen comes equipped with high end European stainless-steel appliances, stone Benchtops, extensive storage cupboards and pantry. Casual dining area.
• Sliding doors open to a protected Alfresco living with decking. Ideal for summer BBQs
• Renovated laundry with storage and Robin hood ironing board
• Garaging via Blanche Street with direct access into the home.
• Features include gas central heating, security alarm, recently repainted and decorated in contemporary tones, extensive landscaping and more