LARGE and in charge!
Quietly set back from the street on the first floor, this spacious 1950’s apartment has been beautifully renovated throughout, and instantly feels like home from the moment you enter.
Leafy aspects through the striking black steel windows give off ‘New York loft’ vibes, while the modern colour scheme and Engineered-Oak boards bring a touch of class and refinement.
Perfectly positioned within walking distance of Alma Park, Chapel Street trams, shops and cafes, as well as easy access into the city via Dandenong Road.
• 2 double bedrooms plus study nook (built in robes to master)
• Wide entrance hall with storage
• Spacious living room, black steel windows, sheer curtains
• Renovated separate kitchen, stone bench, stainless steel gas cooking, dishwasher
• Central bathroom, bath, separate shower with rain shower-head, laundry facilities
• Separate WC
• Split system reverse cycle heating/cooling unit
• Undercover carport on title, security entry
Arranging an inspection is easy!
To book a time, head to the listing on realestate.com.au and simply click on the book an inspection button online to register for your chosen inspection time, Saturday inspections are available by appointment so please get in touch with us to book in a weekend inspection if you are unavailable during the week. If viewing from another website, please click the email agent button and we will contact you to book your inspection. By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your inspection. Registering for the inspection is mandatory and you MUST confirm your appointment 2 hours before otherwise the inspection may be cancelled. PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED BEFORE ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY. **For guaranteed access, please arrive at the inspection at the allocated start time, any later and access is not guaranteed.***
Applications can be made via www.2apply.com.au and lease terms are 12 months unless otherwise specified.
Available from:Thursday 24th March 2022