BALAJIC - A CRESWICK BEAUTY
This private weatherboard Federation home is set high on Victoria Street in central Creswick with views of distant hills. Situated a minutes walk from all the shops and facilities that Creswick has to offer, and approx. 20-minute drive to Ballarat and Daylesford and 90 minutes to Melbourne. Once the vicar's residence, this three-bedroom home has been beautifully maintained and renovated and will make a perfect family home, weekend escape or rental investment.
Entering via the formal front entrance, you will notice many original features including pressed tin ceilings in the main bedroom with a fireplace and bay window as well as original Baltic pine lined walls. Polished floors with rugs and period cornices lead past the three bedrooms and bathroom to a spacious living and dining areas with newly installed double glazed bay windows. The living area overlooks fruit trees and the back garden and outdoor dining areas. The recently renovated modern kitchen with the same aspect has all the features you need with a walk-in pantry. The kitchen leads through to a bright sunroom and sitting area.
The large outdoor laundry is situated at the rear of the one car garage offers many options for future use. The recently painted carport provides cover as you enter the property from the rear. Recently painted inside and out. It is surrounded by extensive established gardens with many outdoor living areas amongst the espaliered apple trees, on the lawns and beside the pizza oven.
This extremely comfortable period home is heated by a gas ducted system and the sunny sitting room has a new split system for added comfort.
This is spacious and elegant country living at its best within walking distance to all of Creswick's transport and services. A historic property of this calibre is highly sought-after and does not come to market often.
• 3 bedrooms with original fireplaces
• 2 living areas, sunroom & open kitchen/dining with double glazed windows
• A solar system with rebates
• 1 spit system and natural gas ducted heating.
• Carport, lock up garage, garden shed and large laundry/storage
• Beautiful and productive established gardens with lawns, fruit trees and a veggie patch
• Numerous outdoor sitting and dining areas and wood-fired pizza oven
• Situated on a generous block approx. 1275m2 with views
• Beautifully renovated bathroom with additional second toilet
• Only a 5 min walk to central Creswick, 20 mins to Ballarat or Daylesford and 90 mins to Melbourne
• Town Water, gas and electricity, and NBN installed.
Inspection by private appointment or at advertised open times.