House-Sized Apartment with North Aspect
Thoroughly unique and truly spectacular, this ground floor luxury apartment is the size of a family home and features an enormous wrap-around north/east garden.
The generous floor plan offers a 4 bedroom plus study, 2-and-a-half-bathroom configuration with wide hall and multiple living zones.
The extensive list of luxury appointments includes chevron pattern engineered oak floors, marble benches, a suite of Miele appliances and ducted reverse cycling A/C.
The ‘walk to everything’ lifestyle location is just one street back from the vibrant Glenhuntly Road shopping village, Coles supermarket, trains, trams and the Classic Cinema.
• 4 bedrooms plus study (master with his and hers WIR)
• 2 luxurious hotel style bathrooms, guest powder room
• Oversized gourmet kitchen, marble benches, Miele double ovens, gas cooking, integrated appliances, walk-in pantry
• Large open plan living/dining area
• 2nd living/parents retreat
• Double glazed windows, ducted reverse cycle A/C
• 4 basement car spaces
• Large lock-up storeroom
• Internal size 225sqm approx.
• Garden size 175sqm approx.
• Total area 400sqm approx.
Fully vaccinated attendees for Inspections subject to density measures of 1 per 4sqm. If your vaccination status is unknown, the inspection is private appointment only, single household. We require proof of vaccination prior to entering the property. For fully vaccinated attendees, our auctions will be held outdoors up to 500 to attend with, subject to density measures of one per 2sqm.