BE CAPTIVATED BY THIS CORNER TREASURE STEPS TO CHADSTONE S.C!
With an outstanding corner block that measures 686sqm (approx.) and overflowing with charming 1920s detail, this white stucco Californian Bungalow, double brick picturesque 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom home has boundless potential!
• This property was built in 1927 and has had the same owner since 1965.
• Promises amazing 90 plus year old features including wonderful high ceilings with stunning detail.
• This residence can be lived in as is, renovated to your modern standards, or redeveloped (STCA).
• Enjoy a wealth of fantastic living zones including a generous formal lounge, formal dining room, and sizeable rear family room which gets great afternoon sun.
• Kitchen has a modern edge and features quality stainless steel appliances and island bench.
• Relaxed bedrooms have easy access to the 2 well-appointed bathrooms.
• Handy study area just off the kitchen and family room.
• Heating and cooling.
• Secure alarm.
• Fantastic deck and courtyard space at the rear, leafy front garden.
• Off-street parking access off Millewa Avenue which includes a carport and single garage.
Steps to Chadstone Shopping Centre and a short trip to Monash University (Caulfield and Clayton campuses), Urban Forest Reserve and Boyd Park with walking trail, Treyvaud Memorial Park, Murrumbeena Primary School, Glen Eira College, Holmesglen Institute, Koornang Road shopping strip, buses, and East Malvern and Murrumbeena Stations. You're also only just over 20 minutes to Melbourne's CBD.