ENTICING VICTORIAN ON A LARGE BLOCK WITH TWO STREET FRONTAGES AND MULTIPLE OFF-STREET PARKING
Opportunity awaits to renovate or re-develop.
- 2 sizable bedrooms, one with built in robe and one with decorative fireplace
- Spacious living room with floorboards and decorative fireplace
- Substantial kitchen with gas cooktop and dining area
- North facing, large, low maintenance courtyard garden
- Bathroom and separate laundry
- Multiple off-street parking with carport
- Land 205 sqm (5m x 40m) approx.
- 2 street frontages, both Johnston Street & Little Turner Street
- No Heritage Overlay and potential to develop (STCA)
- Commercial Zone 1
A rare opportunity to secure this large parcel of land with development potential.
Walking distance to Yarra River, Yarra Bend Park, Abbotsford Convent, shops, transport, cafes, restaurants and bars.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.