Invest, Renovate or Develop in Central Daylesford - 1360 sq.m.
Located in highly sought after Vincent Street North, just a short level stroll to the centre of thriving Daylesford. This original condition 3 bedroom home is sited on a huge elevated residential allotment of 1360 sq.m (approx. one third acre) with views over nearby Doctors Gully towards the beautiful bushland to the west of Daylesford. The land slopes gently up to the east and has wide panoramic views to the west from the top of the block
The property presents several options: renovate the current home to create your own country retreat or weekender on this rare large allotment in central Daylesford, a permanent rental premises or subdivide/develop the land (STCA).
• Elevated allotment 1360 sq.m - approx. one third of an acre - with huge further development potential (subject to Council approval)
• General Residential Zone - Hepburn Shire
• Short level walk to Daylesford town centre shops, cafes and galleries. Close to hospital and other medical services, secondary college and primary schools
• 3 bedrooms, large front lounge, kitchen/meals, bathroom with bath, separate shower, separate toilet. Large laundry. Lockup garage, separate workshop
• Power, natural gas, sewerage, town water, landline telephone
• First time offered for sale in over 60 years