A UNIQUE SPACE, GREAT FOR A FAMILY, OR PROFESSIONALS WORKING FROM HOME!
***TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME OR EMAIL AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS MAY NOT BE PROVIDED***
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and BIRs; great natural light!
- Second smaller bedroom, great study or nursery
- Third double or queen sized bedroom with BIRs, mezzzanine study or play area
- Huge open plan kitchen, living and dining area with concrete floors and glass double doors to a great private courtyard area
- Entertainer’s kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar, pantry and loads of bench and storage space; plumbed fridge included
- Central bathroom with shower over bath - direct access from 3rd bedroom
- Ensuite with shower
- Euro laundry
- Sensational north facing courtyard, secure and private - Shed; Plumbed BBQ to natural gas
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Ceiling fans in lounge and master bedroom
- High ceilings, great natural light
- Large storage attic
- Parking permits available from council
The city-fringe location has you walking distance to bustling Bridge Road, West Richmond Station, trams, parklands, MCG and the CBD.
*** For guaranteed access, please arrive at the allotted inspection start time, any later and access may be denied ***
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Available from:Thursday 7th January 2021