QUIETLY POSITIONED IN VIBRANT NEIGHBOURHOOD WITH TWO CAR OFF-STREET PARKING
Standalone home, with unique elevated position on `Richmond Hill offering huge development potential (STCA). Off-street parking, with easy-care outdoor areas to both the front and back, this timelessly appealing 2-bedroom home is peacefully positioned at the very end of Richmond’s only cul-de-sac, just moments to all that this vibrant suburb has to offer.
- Freestanding solid brick home with unique elevated city views in a blue-chip Richmond Hill address.
- Two good-sized bedrooms and a spacious sun-filled living room with bi-fold access to alfresco zone.
- Polished floors flow throughout the home, which also includes a bright bathroom and full laundry
- Two off-street parking spaces at the front of the home, with private and generous low maintenance back terrace to the rear.
- Ducted heating throughout, with fireplace.
- Excellent development opportunity STCA.
Professionals and inner city fans will simply love this private location in the heart of exclusive Richmond Hill, just metres to Yarra Park and the MCG, while public transport options, shops, cafes and a fabulous choice of restaurants are all merely footsteps away.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
The information about this property has been supplied to us by the property owner, while we have no cause to doubt its accuracy, we provide no guarantee. We cannot attest to the functionality of any fixtures, fittings or inclusions to the property. Land and apartment dimensions and floor/site plans are supplied by third parties. Typing mistakes, omissions, transposing can occur, we provide to assist but make no representation. Buyers must carry out their own due diligence.